Terms & Condition
In using the webmallindia.com shopping service, of Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. .
All products/services and information displayed on webmallindia.com shopping constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. webmallindia.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the webmallindia.com shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of webmallindia.com you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All payment should be made in Indian Rupees only.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Webmall India Pvt. Ltd.
- Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by webmallindia.com the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall need to notify us through email within 12 hrs of order placement.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any delay due to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of Webmall India Pvt. Ltd.
- All products are duly screened and assured by the us to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by Webmall India Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration of the user ar the website without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) of webmallindia.com shopping is at the User's sole risk. The Service(s) of webmallindia.com is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this service. Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although Webmall India Pvt. Ltd. current practice is to utilise reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.